- Major Themes of the Gospels
- The Vine Prepares the Branches for Fruitfulness (John 15:1-16:4)
- Harper Collins Study Bible: A Review
- My Concerns Regarding the Passion Bible Translation
- From Eden to the New Jerusalem (Book Review)
- Introduction to Apologetics & Does God Exist?
- Popologetics (Book Review)
- What About Those Who Never Hear of Christ?
- Practical Apologetics
- Women Pastors and Speaking in Tongues
- 223,169 hits
Tag Archives: larry schweikart
Published in 2013, A Patriot’s History of the Modern World: Volume 2 (PHMW2) is the continuation of a story begun in 1898. Volume 1 (reviewed here) narrated the story of the world from a conservative American perspective from the turn … Continue reading
My interest in history is bookended by a couple of academic experiences—one negative and the other positive. Actually I am mostly a private reading enthusiast as the number of post-high school history courses I’ve taken for credit can be counted … Continue reading