- Major Themes of the Gospels
- Who May Stand Before God?
- Real Sex: The Naked Truth About Chastity (Book Review)
- The English Act of Supremacy
- My Concerns Regarding the Passion Bible Translation
- Church Discipline (Book Review)
- A History of Western Philosophy and Theology (Book Review)
- Government Saves!
- ESV Literary Study Bible (Book Review)
- Worship That Pleases God - Isaiah 58:1-14
- 227,273 hits
Tag Archives: gay marriage
I’ve thought for a while now that as gay marriage becomes increasingly tolerated (even celebrated) in our culture, the Christian vision of marriage (not conservative, not liberal, but gospel-oriented) will become both an enigma and mysteriously attractive. People really have … Continue reading