- Major Themes of the Gospels
- The Vine Prepares the Branches for Fruitfulness (John 15:1-16:4)
- Harper Collins Study Bible: A Review
- My Concerns Regarding the Passion Bible Translation
- From Eden to the New Jerusalem (Book Review)
- Introduction to Apologetics & Does God Exist?
- Popologetics (Book Review)
- What About Those Who Never Hear of Christ?
- Practical Apologetics
- Women Pastors and Speaking in Tongues
- 223,169 hits
Category Archives: Christian Education
My church is starting a new adult Sunday School class. The topic is the theology of the Westminster Confession of Faith (WCF). I taught the first session of class and will probably teach a few more before we wrap up … Continue reading
Understanding the fundamentals of a particular topic is hard enough. Add the history of that topic and the complexity increases substantially. Now, what if that topic is (drum roll), PHILOSOPHY? Most people’s eyes would glaze over if they didn’t first … Continue reading
A while back I rediscovered a little book on my wife’s shelf. She had never read it and neither had I, but someone gave it to her and highly recommended it. Then I remembered years ago seeing my roommate Barry’s … Continue reading