- Major Themes of the Gospels
- The Vine Prepares the Branches for Fruitfulness (John 15:1-16:4)
- Harper Collins Study Bible: A Review
- My Concerns Regarding the Passion Bible Translation
- From Eden to the New Jerusalem (Book Review)
- Introduction to Apologetics & Does God Exist?
- Popologetics (Book Review)
- What About Those Who Never Hear of Christ?
- Practical Apologetics
- Women Pastors and Speaking in Tongues
- 223,169 hits
Category Archives: Romans
If there is one topic that everyone has settled opinions about, it’s family. Every single person has a family. And no family looks or acts the same. Most are basically loving, all are dysfunctional to some degree, but no family … Continue reading
In this series on universal human longings, last time we considered “worship and sanctuary” and concluded our hearts yearn to worship, and that need every person has can only be satisfied by the living water Jesus gives. Now in this … Continue reading