This is a Sunday School class I taught a few years ago on Christian Apologetics. My purpose was to stress the practical side of this discipline of “defending” or giving reasons for believing the Christian faith. Apologetics (like anything else worth studying) has a tendency to become incredibly technical and complicated, with distinctions and qualifications stacking up to heaven. Please don’t misunderstand: these are necessary in their proper place. But they are not appropriate for the intended audience of these brief lessons. With that caveat, I pray these class handouts may be useful to God’s people in giving them confidence in their faith, and to others who may have little acquaintance with Christianity and practical apologetics.
- Major Themes of the Gospels
- The Vine Prepares the Branches for Fruitfulness (John 15:1-16:4)
- Harper Collins Study Bible: A Review
- My Concerns Regarding the Passion Bible Translation
- From Eden to the New Jerusalem (Book Review)
- Introduction to Apologetics & Does God Exist?
- Popologetics (Book Review)
- What About Those Who Never Hear of Christ?
- Practical Apologetics
- Women Pastors and Speaking in Tongues
- 223,169 hits