My church is nearing the end of an extensive adult Sunday School class. The topic is the theology of the Westminster Confession of Faith (WCF). The idea is that each teacher will develop a set of slides to aid in presentation and discussion. We hope the completed set of slides (the goal is to cover all 33 chapters of the WCF) is a valuable resource not only for our folks at church, but also for individuals, other churches and schools to use (and modify) for their own purposes. Here is the set of slides that present chapters 30-31 of the WCF on “Church Censures & Synods and Councils.” Enjoy and let me know what you think. Are these helpful? How could they be improved?
- Book Reviews
- The Vine Prepares the Branches for Fruitfulness (John 15:1-16:4)
- The Mystery of God's Presence
- Major Themes of the Gospels
- 2 Samuel: Out of Every Adversity (Book Review)
- Old Earth Creationism On Trial (Book Review)
- Destiny's Child
- Putting Off the Old Self
- Does God Judge Fairly?
- Worship That Pleases God - Isaiah 58:1-14
- 255,765 hits