My church is in the middle of an extensive adult Sunday School class. The topic is the theology of the Westminster Confession of Faith (WCF). The idea is that each teacher will develop a set of slides to aid in presentation and discussion. We hope the completed set of slides (the goal is to cover all 33 chapters of the WCF) is a valuable resource not only for our folks at church, but also for individuals, other churches and schools to use (and modify) for their own purposes. Here is the set of slides that present chapter 21 of the WCF on “Religious Worship and the Sabbath Day.” Enjoy and let me know what you think. Are these helpful? How could they be improved?
- The Mystery of God's Presence
- The Vine Prepares the Branches for Fruitfulness (John 15:1-16:4)
- Major Themes of the Gospels
- Colwell's Rule and its Implications for John 1:1c
- The Council of Chalcedon
- The Suffering and Glory of Christ in Jonah
- Reflections on Psalm 103: A Hymn of Praise for God's Mercy
- People: Annoying or Annoyed?
- A Community Unlike Any Other - Acts 2:42-47
- Worship That Pleases God - Isaiah 58:1-14
- 237,817 hits