My church is in the middle of an extensive adult Sunday School class. The topic is the theology of the Westminster Confession of Faith (WCF). The idea is that each teacher will develop a set of slides to aid in presentation and discussion. We hope the completed set of slides (the goal is to cover all 33 chapters of the WCF) is a valuable resource not only for our folks at church, but also for individuals, other churches and schools to use (and modify) for their own purposes. Here is the set of slides that present chapter 21 of the WCF on “Religious Worship and the Sabbath Day.” Enjoy and let me know what you think. Are these helpful? How could they be improved?
- Reflections on Psalm 103: A Hymn of Praise for God's Mercy
- The Mystery of God's Presence
- People: Annoying or Annoyed?
- The King Gives Revival - Acts 5:12-16
- The Vine Prepares the Branches for Fruitfulness (John 15:1-16:4)
- Church History in Plain Language (Book Review)
- Lost Women of the Bible (Book Review)
- Feeding on Jesus
- Jonathan Edwards and the 1734-35 Northampton Revival
- A Thirsty Woman Finds Water (John 4:1-42)
- 244,051 hits