My church is starting a new adult Sunday School class. The topic is the theology of the Westminster Confession of Faith (WCF). I taught the first session of class and will probably teach a few more before we wrap up this study near the end of 2017. The idea is that each teacher will develop a set of slides to aid in presentation and discussion. We hope the completed set of slides (the goal is one for each of the 33 chapters of the WCF) is a valuable resource not only for our folks at church, but also for individuals, other churches and schools to use (and modify) for their own purposes. Here is the first set of slides that introduce the class, and the slides that present chapter 1 of the WCF on “Holy Scripture.” Enjoy and let me know what you think. Are these helpful? How could they be improved?
- The Prodigal Prophet (Book Review)
- Major Themes of the Gospels
- The Cost of Following Jesus Christ
- The Call (Book Review)
- Colwell's Rule and its Implications for John 1:1c
- Westminster Shorter Catechism Flash Cards
- People: Annoying or Annoyed?
- Putting Off the Old Self
- The Vine Prepares the Branches for Fruitfulness (John 15:1-16:4)
- 248,774 hits