My church is starting a new adult Sunday School class. The topic is the theology of the Westminster Confession of Faith (WCF). I taught the first session of class and will probably teach a few more before we wrap up this study near the end of 2017. The idea is that each teacher will develop a set of slides to aid in presentation and discussion. We hope the completed set of slides (the goal is one for each of the 33 chapters of the WCF) is a valuable resource not only for our folks at church, but also for individuals, other churches and schools to use (and modify) for their own purposes. Here is the first set of slides that introduce the class, and the slides that present chapter 1 of the WCF on “Holy Scripture.” Enjoy and let me know what you think. Are these helpful? How could they be improved?
- Major Themes of the Gospels
- The Vine Prepares the Branches for Fruitfulness (John 15:1-16:4)
- Harper Collins Study Bible: A Review
- My Concerns Regarding the Passion Bible Translation
- From Eden to the New Jerusalem (Book Review)
- Introduction to Apologetics & Does God Exist?
- Popologetics (Book Review)
- What About Those Who Never Hear of Christ?
- Practical Apologetics
- Women Pastors and Speaking in Tongues
- 223,169 hits