This is hilarious in so many ways. But for me it is also biographical since I’ve been a charismatic, an evangelical, and now a reformed Christian. I remember how the views of the charismatic and evangelical Christian were my views of others! Funny how our theological team changes our perceptions. (Click the image to enlarge)
- Major Themes of the Gospels
- What is a Benediction?
- Book of Revelation
- Is Love the Controlling Attribute of God?
- Westminster Shorter Catechism Flash Cards
- Does God Judge Fairly?
- Fellowship: A Gospel Partnership
- Worship That Pleases God - Isaiah 58:1-14
- Prayer and Restoration - James 5:13-20
- War of Words (Book Review)
- 193,839 hits