This is hilarious in so many ways. But for me it is also biographical since I’ve been a charismatic, an evangelical, and now a reformed Christian. I remember how the views of the charismatic and evangelical Christian were my views of others! Funny how our theological team changes our perceptions. (Click the image to enlarge)
- Major Themes of the Gospels
- The Vine Prepares the Branches for Fruitfulness (John 15:1-16:4)
- ESV Study Bible (Book Review)
- Westminster Shorter Catechism Flash Cards
- Sexuality and Gender Identity: What May Be On the Horizon
- How Should We Then Judge?
- Archaeological Study Bible (Book Review)
- Why Baptize Babies?
- The Story of the Fall
- Five Views on Law and Gospel (Book Review)
- 210,369 hits