This is hilarious in so many ways. But for me it is also biographical since I’ve been a charismatic, an evangelical, and now a reformed Christian. I remember how the views of the charismatic and evangelical Christian were my views of others! Funny how our theological team changes our perceptions. (Click the image to enlarge)
- Major Themes of the Gospels
- Prayer and Restoration - James 5:13-20
- Respectable Sins
- Aligning Yourself With God's Purposes
- Westminster Shorter Catechism Flash Cards
- A Community Unlike Any Other - Acts 2:42-47
- Can Anyone Tame the Tongue?
- Harper Collins Study Bible: A Review
- The Crowd Debates the Source of Living Water (John 7:1-52)
- Is Love the Controlling Attribute of God?
- 197,225 hits