This is hilarious in so many ways. But for me it is also biographical since I’ve been a charismatic, an evangelical, and now a reformed Christian. I remember how the views of the charismatic and evangelical Christian were my views of others! Funny how our theological team changes our perceptions. (Click the image to enlarge)
- Major Themes of the Gospels
- Worship That Pleases God - Isaiah 58:1-14
- The Mystery of God's Presence
- Can Anyone Tame the Tongue?
- Prayer and Restoration - James 5:13-20
- Respectable Sins
- Why is Being Patient So Difficult?
- Our Trustworthy God
- The Devoted Life (Book Review)
- Will You Still Be Able to Sin in Heaven?
- 211,464 hits