This is hilarious in so many ways. But for me it is also biographical since I’ve been a charismatic, an evangelical, and now a reformed Christian. I remember how the views of the charismatic and evangelical Christian were my views of others! Funny how our theological team changes our perceptions. (Click the image to enlarge)
- Three Ways to Live February 23, 2014
- The Extravagant Love of God February 17, 2014
- Rescuing 'Repent or Perish' From the Street Corner December 30, 2013
- Major Themes of the Gospels
- Christ's Resurrection Changes Everything
- Westminster Shorter Catechism Flash Cards
- People: Annoying or Annoyed?
- The Vine Prepares the Branches for Fruitfulness (John 15:1-16:4)
- Homeschooling is NOT the Gospel
- Is Love the Controlling Attribute of God?
- Harper Collins Study Bible: A Review
- Understanding Aronofsky's "Noah" Movie
- Unconfessed Sin: An Obstacle to Blessing
- 176,170 hits